Vacancy - Stock Controller – Hiring NOW!
August 26, 2021
Working Pattern: 7.30am - 4pm OR 6.30am - 3pm
Location: Hillside Nurseries, 157 Shipdham Rd, Dereham NR19 1NP
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Hours: 5 shifts Approx. 37.5 hours.
Nurtured in Norfolk is a family run business based on the outskirts of Dereham, growing and supplying a range of high-quality Micro Cress, Herbs, Baby/Micro Vegetables, Pea Shoots, Edible Leaves and Flowers to a range of Wholesalers and Michelin Star Restaurants. With a reputation for quality the business has grown and invested a substantial amount in the last year improving packing and storage facilities for harvested products.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse / Stock Controller
You should have a proven track record in stock take/stock control and people management.
The ability to meet fluctuating business needs, to work effectively as part of a team.
· Previous experience of stock take/stock control
· Keen eye for detail as the role about accuracy and quality of work
· Manage stock levels
· Responsible for checking and counting raw materials at intake, during production and at despatch.
· Previous experience of working within a Chilled Environment.
· Ensure that inspections are accurate, and issues are reported in a timely manner.
· Ensure all quality checks are completed and reported accordingly.
· Experience of working towards targets and prioritising workloads.
· Inspection of finished product and packaging to ensure the release of pallets to customers specifications.
· Experience in fresh produce.
· Basic food hygiene.
· Confident decision maker.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Eye for detail.
Stock Controller shifts are:
7.30am – 4pm OR 6.30am – 3pm.
Due to high volume of applicants expected we may not be able to call every single applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Reference ID: Warehouse / Stock Controller
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £8.91 per hour