- 10.1 Boxes can only be delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland); this excludes PO Box addresses and BFPO addresses.
- 10.2 Boxes are delivered by the UK Mail/DHL. Pressed and Dried Edible Flower and Leaf orders are delivered by Royal Mail.
Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
- 10.2.1 our stock availability;
- 10.2.2 your delivery address;
- 10.2.3 when you make your selection; and
- 10.2.4 circumstances impacting delivery by the postage service.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification.
- 10.3 You will not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to your delivery
- 10.4 Any timescales given are indicative only and we cannot guarantee next day delivery service.
- 10.5 It is your responsibility to report all lost or undelivered orders within 24 hours of original despatch
- 10.6 If you change address, you must update your address details in the relevant section of the website to ensure that no boxes are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done in time to take effect before you move as you will not be refunded for any boxes posted to the wrong location. You can see a summary of these times at http://nurturedinnorfolk.co.uk/
- 10.7 If you are dissatisfied or unhappy with any product you receive from us, please contact our customer services team on email@example.com. We retain the right to request a return of any faulty goods by recorded delivery to
Nurtured In Norfolk Ltd
and the product will be inspected. If we request recorded delivery then we will pay for the cost of the postage on provision of the postage receipt. If the fault is agreed, a full refund will be given for the returned goods. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.