Halloween edition of Daisy picks
October 23, 2019
We bring you ‘Daisy Picks‘ where our head of customer relations & accounts will choose her favourite product and share with you all why she thinks it’s a must have in the kitchen and what she would pair it with.
Daisy is always up to date with all of our latest products here at Nurtured in Norfolk and here she tells you why her favourite product this week is our Halloween Selection Wheels…
“We are really excited and super happy to be able to offer such a bespoke product to our lovely customers and to make life a little bit easier”
Daisy went on to talk about the full Halloween range…
“Our fire wheel starts with reds, then into oranges and yellows which are all from our edible flower range. Our halloween wheel which is a combination of blacks, oranges and purples.
So make sure you pre-order for the day of the dead”
*Please be aware our halloween wheels are intended for their colour scheme. Produce may vary.*
A salad composed of these phantom plants is a frightening first course at a tasting dinner, and they can add rich colour and delicate flavour to all spooky composed dishes. Microgreens also offer an easy way to enhance simple dishes, use your imagination this halloween and bask in the joy of serving evil exquisite food.
Daisy’s Top Hacks…
- Garnish a spicy chocolate cake with sugar ghosts, a dripping layer of rich chocolate and edible flowers for the most decadent dessert.
- Decorate a full moon cake with our black devilish leaves.
- Make a birthday extra special on October 31st, by pulling out all the tops with candy & edible flowers.
- In the mood for something boo-zy this halloween? warm your guests up and add a bit of smoking rosemary.
- Apples are a fall staple, but make our apple blossom the star of a bubbly cocktail recipe.
- Take a sour lemon cocktail to the next level by sprinkling a some edible flower petals into each glass.
Did you know…
All Micro Cress & edible flower varieties are rich in Vitamins A & C, iron and calcium.
See more of Daisy picks by using the hashtag #DaisyPicks throughout our social media channels.
Want to know more?
Please do contact us via our ‘Get in Touch’ page above, on any information you would like to know about our range of products.