Follow along with chef, Luke Aston’s, Clotted Cream Panna Cotta with strawberries, garnish with Nurtured in Norfolk micro basil cress.
To make the Panna Cotta:
Heat up the milk, sugar and vanilla to around 80°
Soak the gelatine
Pour milk over gelatine and whisk in clotted cream (do not boil it as it will split)
For the Lemon Crumble:
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix all together to form a dough
- Roll this out and bake at 160° for around 7 minutes
- Soak the strawberries in stock syrup for a few hours
- Whisk purée together with stock syrup and churn in a machine (If you don’t have an cream machine, freeze the mix and then blend it and re-freeze)
- Steam the Strawberry’s with icing sugar in a vac lag bag for 1 hour and then pass
Plate all components as you desire, and garnish!